Privacy and Data Security

I am a newly transitioning Trans female. I heard about this site and set-up a profile in an effort to network and engage with the Trans community as I don't know any other Trans people.

It doesn't take a great deal of imagination to understand that and what a daunting and tumultuous time that can be for an individual.

I selected the wrong profile type and emailed support to ask them to revert it back to a regular profile as oppose to Pro because it doesn't allow the user to do so once Pro is selected but instead ushers you to make a payment (first red-flag).

The individual who responded was the most vile person I've ever interacted with. Despite me clearly explaining the situation they continued to swear and be generally abusive. They then banned my profile entirely despite me not breaching any of their terms and conditions (in fact it was their representative who breached their abusive policy) and by their own terms should be the one being banned.

Please see attached photos for the entire email trail of the conversation. I'm not quite sure where to go from here as it doesn't seem as though theirs any accountability for them. I'm sure you will agree after reading the interaction it is completely appalling and disgusting, I've never been spoken to in such a manner!

As a community I don't believe we should support a platform which treats young Trans people like this...

Product or Service Mentioned: Birchplace Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Accountability for the vile individual who proceeded to verbally abuse me, representing your business. The abuse continued well beyond these screenshots - I can send further..

I didn't like: Onslaught of verbal abuse from support team.

• TS

Comments

No on cares..... Quit the service,,,,,move on....problem solved....You Are Welcome...

to Anonymous #1627612

Seems like you possess the skills and personality they look for in employeees

Recently Discussed Reviews